- My standard fee is $150 per hour.
The initial evaluation for individual clients is 1½ hours long and costs $225.
The initial evaluation for couples is 1½ hours long and costs $225.
Therapy sessions for individual clients typically last 50 minutes and cost $150.
Therapy sessions for couples typically last 90 minutes and cost $225.
- Administration and interpretation of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) costs $550 for couples (which includes an initial evaluation and administration for each individual, a follow-up interpretation session for the couple, and testing and interpretation materials) and $400 for individuals (which includes an initial evaluation and administration session, a follow-up interpretation session, and testing and interpretation materials).
- I offer reduced rates for college and graduate students and other individuals in ﬁnancial need. If you believe you may be eligible for a reduced rate, please indicate this in your initial telephone call.
- I accept cash, checks, and major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Payment is due at the time of your appointment.
- To save time and eliminate the hassle of weekly payment, I strongly encourage clients to complete the Electronic Payment Authorization Form. This form allows me to deduct the session fee (including fees for no-shows and late cancellations) from the credit card or debit card designated on this form. Please print out this form, complete it, and bring it to the initial appointment. This information will be stored securely in your clinical ﬁle and may be updated upon request at any time.
- I do not take insurance. I will provide you with a monthly statement which you may submit to your insurance company. Many insurance companies provide some reimbursement for mental health services, and I am willing to complete the necessary paperwork for you to receive any mental health beneﬁts to which you are entitled. However, you are responsible for paying me for your sessions regardless of what your insurance company decides, and I cannot guarantee that you will be reimbursed. If you wish to be reimbursed, it is important that you discuss these issues with your insurance company before your ﬁrst appointment.
- Once you have scheduled an appointment, you will be expected to pay for it unless you provide 24-hours advance notice of cancellation. You will be charged for no-shows and for appointments cancelled with less than 24-hours notice.
Note: If you cannot open the payment form window then you may have a Pop-Up blocker installed. Try holding down the “CTRL”, “ALT” or “Shift” key when clicking on the form link. That should allow the window to open. Also, check if you have Adobe Reader installed (it's free).